Who we are
Our website address is: https://theclean5.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The forms used for registration on our website don’t directly store your data, although a user account will be created and the administrators will be able to see your email address, name and the data you registered.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behaviour on the site.
- Facebook Pixel cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behaviour on the site.
- Heat mapping cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behaviour on the site.
- Google Ads cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behaviour on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
Who we share your data with
Your email address may be shared with Facebook so we can find other users who may be interested in using our product through advertising online.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your email address etc will be provided to ChargeBee, our subscription management service if you choose to signup to a paid subscription.
Your contact information
You can contact Andrew or Chris from The Clean 5 using [email protected]
How we protect your data
The Clean 5 uses Stripe to store any payment information you provide us with. Your credit card information is never directly passed through The Clean 5’s website, nor can The Clean 5 directly see your credit card numbers other than the last 4 digits and expiry.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- We use a CDN network, which reduces the likelihood our website will be breached.
What third parties we receive data from
We don’t receive personal data from any 3rd parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We don’t have any user profiling tools in place. We don’t collect any data regarding your age, weight, height etc. Even within our mobile app, that data is stored securely within your device only. The Clean 5 never sees it.